Up to 25 hours per week (work pattern to be agreed)
We are looking for a confident, creative and innovative person to produce all our marketing and promotional material in-house, online and via newspapers. Reporting directly to the Sales & Marketing Director you will be responsible for the daily marketing requirements of our three branches, plus maintaining our online presence via social media and our website.
Whilst experience would be preferable, this could also be an exciting opportunity for candidates who have enthusiasm and are keen to expand their knowledge.
· Creative eye, organised and attention to detail
· Experience of using Adobe Creative Cloud, Work and Outlook
· Must have good communications skills
· Excellent grammar and spelling
· Flexible (may require additional hours during busy promotional times)
· Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
· Able to work on own initiative
· Marketing experience or qualification
· Able to produce professional point-of-sale promotional signage, catalogues and advertisements.
· Experience of dealing and organising promotions via newspapers and other external publications
· Experience of creating business posts on all social media platforms
· Knowledge of updating websites
· Own transport preferred (may be required to visit other branches)
· Knowledge of the building industry, its products and customer base
Reporting directly to the Sale & Marketing Director, you will:
· Liaise with our product manager, sales/store managers, supervisors and section heads about sales promotions and POS
· Actively manage social media content (including Facebook, Twitter & Instagram)
· Create and produce (in-house) promotional literature, and point of sale signage
· Create artwork for newspaper and on-line advertisements
· Update company website (in conjunction with our external provider)
· Provide weekly updates on marketing and social media activity for the Staff Bulletin
· Analyse social media results and report to the monthly sales meeting
· Liaise with HR on recruitment advertising
· Attend group Marketing Forums and Product shows
The future potential for this role includes:
Website development into an on-line store and development of a mobile app (in conjunction with external service providers)
Start date: ASAP
In return we offer a competitive salary; 28 days holiday incl bank holidays (pro-rata for part-time staff), plus extra days for length of service.
Staff discount and profit share scheme (after qualifying periods).
Auto-enrolment pension scheme.
Click Here To Download The Application Form
Click Here To Download The Job Description
or contact Kate Stovell - HR Department (01462 434501),